Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Witch's Bag

Most people have their bag o' stuff they carry around with them. In today's world a bag is a necessary daily item both a piece of wardrobe and a tool. Whether is a purse, man-purse, roomy lap-top bag, backpack, etc. it is key for survival! That is my story and I'm sticking to it. So for today's window into the life of a witch, I present to you my black canvas messenger bag and it's current contents for the day!



At the top, the celestial fabric is actually a tarot reading cloth, and my cards are wrapped up inside it. A yellow legal notepad, on top of which is my purple business card case. Under my datebook is my Minister's Credential badge. A small notepad with "believe" printed on the front with a tiny pen. The green pouch holds a large quartz point...........and a ball of yarn. Yes, I knit.


No comments:

Post a Comment